Our specialisms within our core activities of Site Investigation, Geotechnical Engineering, Earthworks, Contaminated Land Risk Assessment and Environmental Assessment include:
Site Investigation Consultants
- Design and Implementation of exploratory, main & supplementary Site Investigations.
- Site Investigation techniques include trial pits, cable percussive drilling, rotary drilling and windowless sampling drilling.
- Soil logging, classification and sampling.
- Soil infiltration/Soakaway testing.
- In-situ and real-time geotechnical testing and monitoring.
- Geophysical surveys (gravity, magnetic, seismic, electrical and electromagnetic).
Geotechnical Engineering Consultants
- Geotechnical site appraisals.
- Laboratory geotechnical soil and rock testing.
- Foundation and floor slab design including bearing capacity calculations.
- Settlement and consolidation calculations.
- Buried concrete design.
- Soak away design.
- Ground stabilisation including the drilling and grouting of mine workings.
- Soil/Rock slope stability assessment and remediation.
- Retaining structures parameters for design.
- Highway Design.
- Groundwater movement and seepage including the use of FLOWNET.
- Design, implementation & supervision of earthworks.
- Design, implementation & supervision of ground improvements.
- In-situ CBR, density and plate load testing.
Contaminated Land Risk Assessment Consultants
- Phase 1 Preliminary Risk Assessment and site conceptual modelling.
- Phase 2 Quantitative Risk Assessment (Generic/Detailed) for human health and the water environment.
- Phase 3 Options Appraisal and Remediation Strategy design/development.
- Phase 4 Remediation Strategy implementation, supervision and validation.
- Remedial techniques include Containment (landfilling, barriers and stabilisation), Separation (pump & treat, soil washing, venting and stripping) and Destruction (incineration and bioremediation) Options.
- Laboratory soil, leachate and water testing.
- Waste Management and Waste Acceptance Procedures (WAP).
- Ensure a proactive relationship with the local Authorities and Environment Agency.
- Fulfil requirements of Part IIA EPA 1990 and planning conditions of Local Authorities and Environment Agency.
- Use of a variety of modelling software: CLEA, P20 Remedial Targets, ConSim, MODFLOW and SNIFFER.
Environmental Assessment Consultants
- Gas regime assessment including landfill/ground gas monitoring.
- Ecological considerations including the assessment of Japanese Knotweed.
- Environmental audits.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) contributions.
We're proud to provide competitive prices for a professional service, which is always personally delivered and would greatly appreciate your consideration for any future projects you may have. You can get in touch using the form or our contact details below.