Contaminated Land Risk Assesment
- Phase 1 Preliminary Risk Assessment and site conceptual modelling.
- Phase 2 Quantitative Risk Assessment (Generic/Detailed) for human health and the water environment.
- Phase 3 Options Appraisal and Remediation Strategy design/development.
- Phase 4 Remediation Strategy implementation, supervision and validation.
- Remedial techniques include Containment (landfilling, barriers and stabilisation), Separation (pump & treat, soil washing, venting and stripping) and Destruction (incineration and bioremediation) Options.
- Laboratory soil, leachate and water testing.
- Waste Management and Waste Acceptance Procedures (WAP).
- Site Assessment Report (SAR) for water pipe selection assessment, in accordance with UKWIR guidance.
- Ensure a proactive relationship with the Local Authorities and Environment Agency.
- Fulfil requirements of Part IIA EPA 1990 and planning conditions of Local Authorities and Environment Agency.
- Use of a variety of modelling software: CLEA, P20 Remedial Targets, ConSim, MODFLOW and SNIFFER.
We're proud to provide competitive prices for a professional service, which is always personally delivered and would greatly appreciate your consideration for any future projects you may have. You can get in touch using the form or our contact details below.