Design and Implementation of Exploratory, Main & Supplementary Site Investigations.
Site Investigation techniques include:
- Trial Pitting, including hand-dug excavations.
- Windowless Sampling, Cable Percussive & Rotary Drilling.
- Geo-Tool/Geo-Probe Drilling for confined spaces & restricted access.
- Cone Penetration Testing (CPT) & Standard Penetration Testing (SPT).
- Rock & Soil logging (BS5930 or Eurocode 7), classification and sampling.
- Soil Infiltration/Soakaway Testing (BRE 365).
- In-situ and real-time geotechnical testing and monitoring of ground gas and water.
- Geophysical Surveys (gravity, magnetic, seismic, electrical and electromagnetic), including underground service detection.
We're proud to provide competitive prices for a professional service, which is always personally delivered and would greatly appreciate your consideration for any future projects you may have. You can get in touch using the form or our contact details below.