At Terra Firma (South), concerns regarding the Environment and Sustainability is core to our company philosophy – ‘We appreciate and acknowledge the role and effect we have within the environment and actively work towards complete sustainability’
Our belief is to enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environment by delivering sustainable solutions which are also beneficial for our clients.
All our staff have an encouraged responsibility to reduce the environmental impacts of their actions. This is to be achieved by the application of innovation and expertise to uphold the high standard of professional services which we deliver to our clients.
- Through our project work and expertise we aim to identify significant environmental issues while providing technical and managerial solutions. We commit to identifying and continually improving our environmental performance and preventing pollution. As a minimum we will comply with all relevant legislative requirements and appropriate industry guidance.
- We will seek to encourage clients to adopt low environmental impact and sustainable solutions and engage in industry discussions to further environmental debate and understanding.
- We will endeavour to use our offices as examples of good environmental practice.
- We are committed to reducing the environmental impact arising from energy consumption in our offices and promoting the use of clean, energy efficient sustainable technologies in our designs.
- We will seek opportunities to reduce the need for travel in our own operations and when advising clients. We will encourage the use of public transport, car sharing and cycling for business and commuter travel.
We aim to minimise the use of natural resources in our office operations and projects by adopting the concepts of reduce, re-use, and recycle.
We're proud to provide competitive prices for a professional service, which is always personally delivered and would greatly appreciate your consideration for any future projects you may have. You can get in touch using the form or our contact details below.